Email me at email@example.com to request a personalisation – please let me know:
- Which print you’d like personalised (send me a URL in case there’s another one with a similar name!)
- What personalisation(s) you have in mind – please describe as best you can, maybe include some photos
- If you’d also like any footer text changes
- Any questions/concerns
- Your phone number (and any preferred times to call you) in case it’s easier to discuss over the phone
I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Depending on what’s possible, and how much effort it will be, I’ll give you a quote and email you a mockup for approval. Once you’re happy and have paid, I’ll print the artwork ready for delivery/collection.
Giclée (pronounced ‘zhee-clay’) is a printing method that delivers the highest quality prints available – superior colours that last up to 100 years.
The key elements that make a giclée print are:
- A specialist inkjet printer – with up to 12 colour ink cartridges for a more precise quality and colour range
- High resolution artwork – a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- Pigment-based inks – colour particles are held in a suspension (unlike dye-based inks which dissolve in liquid) that leads to a superior colour tone and lifespan
- Archival paper – acid-free and 100% cotton, resistant to deterioration with excellent longevity
If you have any questions, especially about what’s possible, please email me!