- Choose a print from the dropdown field – this will load the default image as well as displaying the default title and subtitle (if they exist)
- Type your own replacement text in the title and subtitle fields – or leave them blank if you prefer no text at all*
- Add the personalised product to your basket, double-check the text** and place your order
- I’ll mockup the updated image and send you a proof by email (I try to do this within a few days)
- You’ll need to approve the proof before I print it ready for delivery/collection
* Removing text altogether often means I’ll also need to remove a block of background colour, which leaves a gap that’s filled by expanding the main image – this sometimes leads to cropping but you’ll be able to see how it looks in the proof I email you.
** If you want to change any text after adding to the basket, you’ll need to start over. Some special characters (e.g. < and >) might get stripped out so, if things don’t look quite right when reviewing on the basket, let me know by adding an order note (under the delivery address in checkout) or by emailing me.
Want More Personalisation?
If you’re after something a bit more personalised, such as the examples at Personalised Image Giclée Print, drop me an email.
Giclée (pronounced ‘zhee-clay’) is a printing method that delivers the highest quality prints available – superior colours that last up to 100 years.
The key elements that make a giclée print are:
- A specialist inkjet printer – with up to 12 colour ink cartridges for a more precise quality and colour range
- High resolution artwork – a minimum of 300 dpi (dots per inch)
- Pigment-based inks – colour particles are held in a suspension (unlike dye-based inks which dissolve in liquid) that leads to a superior colour tone and lifespan
- Archival paper – acid-free and 100% cotton, resistant to deterioration with excellent longevity
If you have any questions, or would like any further customisations not covered here, please email me!